In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how you can convert text into speech for free and with no time limits.
First, I show you how to turn text into audio using two apps that come for free with Windows 10. You can use the pre-installed OneNote app to read the text and the voice recorder app to record the audio.
Next, we install Audacity to give you more control over your text to speech converter.
At the end, we install the Balabolka app, which allows us to turn text into speech and then download the audio in any format, like wav, mp3, ogg, and other file types. Additionally, learn how to use various cloud services, like IBM Watson, Google Cloud, Baidu, and others to convert your text into speech. You can choose from multiple voices that sound very natural.
With an audio file of your text, you can listen to it again later or you can insert on top of a video.
? Additional resources
– Download Audacity to record and edit audio: https://www.audacityteam.org/
– Download Balabolka to convert text into speech: http://balabolka.site/balabolka.htm
– How to use Audacity in-depth tutorial: https://youtu.be/yzJ2VyYkmaA
1:12 OneNote Immersive Reader
3:14 Record Immersive Reader using Voice Recorder
6:42 Record Immersive Reader using Audacity
8:46 Bulk convert text into speech with Balabolka
11:43 Wrap up
? Watch related playlists
– Playlist with all my videos on Windows 10: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlKpQrBME6xJJOa5N8PEZgcxzfUas6tT8
? Connect with me on social
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinstratvert/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/kevstrat
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kevin-Stratvert-101912218227818
– TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@kevinstratvert
? Subscribe to my YouTube channel
? Want to watch again? Navigate back to my YouTube channel quickly
? Support me with your Amazon purchases: https://amzn.to/3kCP2yz
⚖ As full disclosure, I use affiliate links above. Purchasing through these links gives me a small commission to support videos on this channel — the price to you is the same.