Converting Bootstrap or HTML template is very easy and can be done in several ways. In this tutorial I’m using a simple one page template from startbootstrap.com and converting it to React JS project created with npx create-react-app command.
Quick steps to convert:
– Download/create HTML template
– Identify local hosted resources and resources from internet
– Update public/index.html file for including resources from internet
– Copy HTML code to App component
– Remove HTML comments from code
– Identify separate sections of the template
– Convert each section to separate component
– Load components to App.js
Please like, share and subscribe if you like the video.
If you have any questions or doubts, please comment below.