Make an Android app from any website in 1 minute. For Free. No coding skills required.
▶ CREATE APP NOW: http://appsgeyser.com/create-url-app/?utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=url_app
You can make a mobile app from any link or website. You don’t need to know coding or design. You only need to put your URL in app template form to instantly get a mobile app. The Website App Builder is free to use. Website app features include social media tabs, push notifications, security. Follow App Builder’s step-by-step guide and become a mobile app developer right now!
How to convert website to mobile app?
1. Open AppsGeyser URL app template. Ready-to- use templates help to build app within a few minutes without coding.
2. Copy – paste website link. You can use any URL – wether it’s your website or not.
3. Add name of the app. The name of the app should be relevant to a website topic.
4. Choose an icon. Use a default icon or add your own image.
5. Share your app on Google Play. The app is ready!
00:01 – Create Website app for Android
01:14 – AppsGeyser App Dashboard
01:58 – Edit Website App
03:10 – Publish Android App
Website App Template created by AppsGeyser App Builder: http://appsgeyser.com/?utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=urlapp